Frequently Asked Questions
Motti Peer is our CEO. Forbes recognizes Peer as one of the leaders in the startup industry. Peer attended Manchester University, earning his Master of Business Administration (MBA). Known for mentoring entrepreneurs, Peer also lectures at Tel Aviv University’s executive MBA program and the entrepreneurial program at IDC. He oversees ReBlonde’s brand strategy and uses unorthodox solutions to raise brand awareness and provide effective crisis management.
As of November 2021, The New York Times had 7.6 million digital subscribers. In the United States alone, CNN hosts an average of 144 million unique visitors each month, while approximately 67.5 million individuals visit The Wall Street Journal every month. As of April 2022, a report of the most visited websites in the United States put The New York Times at number 20, while CNN came in at number 30. Since many of the sites in the top 20 are retail sites, these sites dominate the news market and reach the most significant number of readers in the United States.
ReBlonde’s clientele includes startups and industry leaders in the following tech fields:
- Medtech and Health: Medtech and Health companies we’ve served include Zebra Medical Vision, DreaMed Diabetes, Nanox, iNitrile, DiA Imaging Analysis, Nutrino, SoftWheel, AZTherapies, Emedgene, Art Medical, Cyto Reason, Healthy.io, testFRWD, and Envizion.
- Cyber, Security, and Blockchain: Cyber, Security, and Blockchain clients include Mercado Bitcoin, Banxa, TrustToken, Waves, Terra, Couchbase, CoT, Celsius, Cybersixgill, GK8, SentinelOne, Sapiens, LiquidApps, PumaPay, WePower, Fragma, Veridium, BrandShield, YOYO, Lanceria, BlueVine, OVEX, SPiCE, Cybint, N.EXCHANGE, Film.io, and Spielworks.
- AI, Big Data, and Deep Tech: ReBlonde’s worked with AI, Big Data, and Deep Tech companies such as ZoomInfo, Zebra Medical Vision, Acronis, DreaMed Diabetes, Sunbit, Razor Labs, Airobotics, and Sonaray.
- Finance and Fintech and Venture Capital: SOSA, PumaPay, Sunbit, Invictus Capital, Banxa, OVEX, Blumberg Capital, Celsius Network, Eight Roads, Mercado Bitcoin, 2gether, The Floor, TrustToken, and Bancor.
- Crowdfunding: We’ve helped multiple crowdfunding clients, including Film.io, ZORE, Bonjour, Genius Pack, LifeBEAM, Stormfly, KaliPAK, Livia, Deep Optics, and PetBot.
- Travel and Lifestyle: Skyroam, AirHelp, Spotify, Viber, Giroptic, Upright, Storytel, Winding Tree, and Kolibree.
ReBlonde Public Relations has over two dozen PR professionals providing expert services to clients around the globe. Vice President Alona Stein has a Bachelor of Science degree and an MBA. Media outreach strategies and brand building are two of her specializations.
Daniel Azaria is ReBlonde’s accounts and media supervisor. Hila Stern serves as the HR manager, while Eric Sumner is the head of content.
Our PR team begins by clarifying your PR goals. You may be a startup that doesn’t even have a website yet. Perhaps you need to raise funds to launch your business.
Other clients may have an established online presence but need help raising their profile to attract clientele and generate sales. Both new and established companies may also turn to us to address PR issues. You may be dealing with negative feedback or an attack campaign from a competitor. Our PR team will work with you to devise a crisis management response to counter these attacks and restore your brand’s image.
is this true?
We tailor our PR strategy to your goals and your situation. Some companies may prioritize domestic sales, while others may want to extend their reach and attract clients from around the globe. This is just one reason a one-size-fits-all PR approach isn’t practical.
Our team of public relations professionals builds a customized PR campaign. Our objective is to achieve your PR goals with a campaign that addresses your unique needs.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) estimates over 600,000 new businesses are launched in the United States every year. With millions of new businesses launching around the globe and hundreds of thousands of new websites vying for traffic, new and established businesses can’t afford to ignore their PR campaigns.
Working with PR pros long-term ensures you have trusted experts addressing your PR needs swiftly. You don’t have to worry about starting from scratch with public relations specialists who aren’t familiar with your company or your values. Our public relations experts strive to understand your company’s mission and your vision for the future. Their depth of knowledge about your business enables them to hit the ground running when it’s time to launch a new product or develop new marketing strategies.
According to TechRadar, over half a million new websites are launched daily. Launching a website without social media sites makes it challenging to raise your site’s domain authority (DA) score. Search engines send crawlers to evaluate websites and assign the highest DA scores to sites with good features, including keywords, backlinks, and low bounce rates. Although you can add keywords to your website content, your site will have a low score if you don’t add other search engine optimization (SEO) features. Since search engines favor sites with high DA scores and list those sites first when users type in relevant keywords, you must use company social media accounts to generate backlinks to your website.
Startups and established businesses need social media accounts, but the number and type of accounts vary from business to business. Statista reports that Facebook’s highest demographic in the United States are women 25 to 34 years of age, while over 30 percent of Instagram account holders were in the same age category. Over 38 percent of Twitter’s 330 million users are 25 to 34 years old, but more than 17 percent of Twitter’s account holders are 50 or older, while just 10 percent of Instagram’s account holders in the U.S. are 55 or older.
Having accounts on different social media platforms enables you to expand your audience. Companies featuring products for seniors may not focus on Instagram if user demographics verify more seniors are active on Facebook or Twitter. Our PR team can help you determine which social media platforms suit your company’s needs, enabling you to narrow your focus to the most effective options.